Connecting Industry Problems With Machine Learning Startup Innovations
October 26, 2016
DoubleTree Downtown Toronto
CEO and Founder
Fin +Tech Growth Syndicate
Sue Britton is CEO & Founder of the Fin+Tech Growth Syndicate, a Canadian company that accelerates the pace of innovation and growth for companies looking to acquire new customers, develop partnerships and deliver results from their investment in innovation.
Sue is an experienced and passionate corporate innovator and intrapreneur, with over 20 years of experience innovating within some of the largest FinTech companies in the world. She is an expert in developing partnerships, B2B sales and marketing plans, selling to the financial services market, co-creation of new ideas with financial institutions, and go-to-market commercialization strategies.
Prior to founding her own company, Sue was Vice President & Head of Global Innovation for D+H, the 21st largest FinTech company in the world. She was SVP and General Manager of a start-up business unit she created for Broadridge, and held leadership roles in sales and product at Symcor Services Inc., Xerox Global Services and Four Seasons Hotels.
Her career in FinTech has given her a deep understanding of Canadian, U.S. and Global financial institutions, legacy systems, sales channels and the stakeholders that are engaged in FinTech innovation. Sue is active in the FinTech space and is a key influencer, with speaking engagements and advisory board roles for:
* Ryerson’s Digital Media Zone (DMZ), Next Big Idea in FinTech, sponsored by BMO - Advisor
* American Marketing Association - Speaker
* NexChange O2O FinTech - Speaker
* Insurance-Canada - Speaker
* Digital Finance Institute, a leading think tank influencing the Global FinTech space – Advisor, Speaker
* 2016 Canadian FinTech Awards – Awards Chair
* Canadian Innovation Exchange (CIX) FinTech – Advisory Board Member
* SheEO, a new model for funding female-led start-ups – Founding Activator
* AutoWallet – Board Member
Sue is passionate about connecting people, leveraging her expertise and her network to build bridges and a partnership platform for a strong Fintech ecosystem in Canada.